Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kayaking

Kayaking
Kayaking is a sport where people either sit in a single kayak by themselves or sit with another partner in a double kayak, this sport requires both strengths from the hands as well as the body. Kayaking helps to build up ones’ perseverance as, if there is a person kayaking in an open reservoir, there might be strong winds going against the person, thus the person would preserver on to continue kayak against the wind, even though they are exhausted, to prevent themselves from ending up at some place far away from their original destination.
Kayaking is widely known in Singapore as one of the interesting sports that Singaporeans wants to take part in. kayaking was also a sport that made Singapore proud, especially during the 2011 (SEA games) edition, when the kayakers emerged as Singapore’s surprise package with an impressive bounty of two GOLDS, five silvers and three bronzes.
Kayaking is a sport that Singapore wants to excel in, however, Singapore’s kayaking isn’t really doing a very good job now, so with the supportive spirit that Singapore have, the kayakers representing Singapore will give much more into winning medals for Singapore.
I am grateful that there is this kayaking sport in Singapore as it lets me experience the feeling of kayaking. I myself is in a CCA that involves kayaking, I really love the scenery that I always see when I am kayaking. Kayaking also helps me to relieve stress and unhappiness.
-tanzhangshun


No comments: